The Final Journey

To fall into death’s icy embrace,
To cease the breath of life’s embrace,
Its voice of horror echoes in the desert space.
Sometimes, nostalgia grips our soul’s core,
To return to meadows, forests we adore,
For life is a chain forevermore,
Bound to nature’s eternal rapport.

In twilight’s hush, we’ll heed the sound,
Of its carriage, moving on unhallowed ground,
Along wild paths, its presence found,
When the destined hour is finally unbound.
It travels solo through the night’s expanse,
For daylight’s touch, it will not dance.

Hear, O Death, a time will come,
When you’ll sail my sea, your course undone,
In the same vast ocean where I’m spun,
With certainty of reincarnation won.
Men, in their sunset’s dwindling gleam,
Shall journey with others beyond the stream,
The door closes, in frigid air they dream,
The carriage rolls to freedom’s gleam.
The guide’s face glimpsed through the chill,
Lady Death, with power and skill,
Ease the mourners’ tears, oh, fulfill,
Your role, as destiny’s wheel stands still.

There was a place where days seemed to dance to the rhythm of the seasons, where forests and plains stretched like an endless tapestry of colors. The inhabitants of this world cherished each sunrise and sunset as a precious gift from nature.

In the midst of this earthly paradise lived an elder. He was a wise and vibrant man, his silver hair a testament to the knowledge and experience accumulated over the years. He had traversed the world’s paths, exploring every corner and absorbing the beauty and mysterious energy of the surrounding nature.

One day, as the sun dipped behind the mountains and stars began to appear in the sky, he heard a mysterious murmur that filled the air. It was a sorrowful song, a melancholic whisper that seemed to carry with it the echoes of time. He realized the voice did not come from any human or creature. It was something deeper, older.

Intrigued, he followed the sound and ventured into the heart of the forest. He walked with cautious steps, following the song until he reached a moonlit clearing. There, beneath an ancient tree, stood an enigmatic figure emanating a powerful and serene presence. It was a feminine figure, dressed in dark attire, eyes seeming to hold the universe’s entire knowledge.

“Who are you?” the elder asked, a shiver running down his spine.

“I am the Lady Death,” the figure responded with a soft yet penetrating voice. “I have come to you because you have grasped the very essence of life and nature. You have walked the paths of existence and embraced the chain that binds all living beings.”

He felt a mixture of awe and fear, but also a strange sense of calm. The Lady Death explained that the time had come for him to embark on his final journey, to cross the threshold between life and death. Though he did not fear dying, a hint of nostalgia for the world he loved so dearly could not be suppressed.

“Your journey will not be in vain,” said the Lady Death. “You have earned the opportunity for reincarnation, a new life that will allow you to explore and learn once more.”

The elder nodded with serenity, accepting the destiny that awaited him. Alongside the Lady Death, he passed through an invisible portal to a place beyond time and space. He found himself in a vast ocean, surrounded by blue waters that stretched as far as the eye could see.

“Where are we?” he inquired.

“We are in the sea of eternity,” the Lady Death replied. “Here, you can sail the currents of knowledge, explore new dimensions, and uncover the hidden secrets of the universe.”

And so, the man began his new journey, navigating the endless waters of the sea of eternity. As he explored, he realized that time no longer held the same meaning as it did in the world he had left behind. He learned to comprehend the mysteries of existence in ways he could never have imagined.

Back in his earthly home, news of the elder’s final journey spread across the plains and forests. The men and women who had shared their lives with him gathered to bid farewell, yet their eyes shimmered not with tears of sorrow but with a sense of gratitude and admiration. They knew he had crossed the threshold with courage, and his legacy would endure through the stories they had shared.

On tranquil nights, when the breeze whispered through the trees and stars twinkled in the sky, people could feel the elder’s presence all around them. His spirit seemed intertwined with nature, reminding them that life was an infinite chain of experiences and discoveries.

And so, his final journey became a legend told around campfires and whispered in the winds. A tale of acceptance, reincarnation, and the unbreakable bond between man and nature.

4 Me gusta

Lucky old man!! Love it :heart: :heart: :heart:!!!

1 me gusta